INTERMEDIARY COMPLIANCE POLICY
www.BharatBotanics.com – Intermediary Compliance Policy
Bharat Botanics Intermediary Guidelines of compliance policy is in compliance with section 79 of I.T.Act, 2000, and its rules, namely The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011. This policy applies to all users of www.BharatBotanics.com, its mobile app (if any), and other integrated systems (“Bharat Botanics”). By using Bharat Botanics, you clearly agree and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of this policy. References in these Terms to “we” or “us” or “web” or “site” or “app” or “company” are references to Bharat Botanics and its integrated systems, and “you” as the user of Bharat Botanics.
Purpose of Intermediary Compliance
The issue of intermediary compliance is highly significant for Bharat Botanics, which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its users and protecting the interests of various government agencies.
Terms of Policy
- In accordance with these rules and regulations, terms and conditions, or the user agreement, we hereby inform you not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right.
- Is grossly harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, including child pornography, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, dispersing, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- Harms minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the address about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or is insulting to any other nation.
- We at Bharat Botanics agree that we shall not knowingly host or publish any information or shall not initiate the transaction, select the receiver or transmission, and select or modify the information contained in the transmission as specified in clause 2.
- We at Bharat Botanics further agree that upon obtaining knowledge by ourselves or being brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with an electronic signature about any such information as mentioned in clause 2 above, we have established the system to act within thirty-six hours and, where applicable, work with the user of such information to disable such information that is in contravention of clause No. 2. Furthermore, we agree to preserve such information and associated records for at least ninety days for investigation purposes. You clearly agree and acknowledge that you remain solely liable for the contents you post in your private messages or on the web/app.
We at Bharat Botanics agree and acknowledge that when required by lawful order, we will provide information or any such assistance to various Government Agencies who are lawfully authorized for investigative, protective, cyber security activity. The information or any such assistance shall be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidences, and punishment of offenses under any law for the time being in force, on a request in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information or any such assistance.
We at Bharat Botanics agree to share cybersecurity incidents-related information with the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team of India (CERT-IN) as and when requested by an authorized representative of CERT-IN.
We at Bharat Botanics agree that we shall not knowingly deploy or install or modify the technical configuration of computer resource or become a party to any such act that may change or has the potential to change the normal course of operation of the computer resource than what it is supposed to perform, thereby circumventing any law for the time being in force. Provided that we may develop, produce, distribute, or employ technical means for the sole purpose of securing the computer resource and information contained therein.
We declare that our Grievance Officer shall put their best efforts to redress the complaints within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint. Affected parties and Government Authorities are requested to use the following information for any grievances:
Mr. [Name of Grievance Officer]
Designation: Grievance Officer, Bharat Botanics
Email: [Email Address]
Customer Care: Call us at +91 [Phone Number]
Our Process of Grievance Handling:
Step 1: Send an email stating the facts to our contact email.
Step 2: We will send you a reply for more details.
Step 3: Provide more details and any necessary documentation as requested by our Grievance Officer.