Authentic Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Extra virgin olive oil has a beautiful green colour with golden reflections along with a fruity, fragrant olive flavour.
- Drizzle it over salad or mix it into a salad dressing.
- Use in marinades or sauces for vegetables or add at the end of cooking for a burst of flavour or Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- The antioxidants in olive oil may help protect the body from cellular damage that can lead to a range of health conditions and diseases.
- Extra virgin olive oil has a bitter flavour, but it contains more antioxidants than other types, as it undergoes the least processing.
Bharat Botanics Spanish Virgin Olive oil is a natural oil extracted from olives, the fruit of the olive tree. About 14% of the oil has saturated fat, whereas 11% is polyunsaturated, such as omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.